Parole, Probation, Release Faulty/Defective Scram ankle braclet monitor system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK55

Hi there!
I just barely got this braclet n tracking system.. (only had like 7 days).. since I had it the machine and cord haven't worked properly... my parole officer not nice at all! He violated and terminated me because he said it wasn't charging properly?? Cleatly not my fault! I stayed home did nothing everyday and obeyed every rule and he violated me because the machine wasn't working and staying charged!
PLEASE HELP!! I have court Sept 29th and don't want jail due to faulty equipment...
Thank you for your time!
DK

Hi there!
I just barely got this braclet n tracking system.. (only had like 7 days).. since I had it the machine and cord haven't worked properly... my parole officer not nice at all! He violated and terminated me because he said it wasn't charging properly?? Cleatly not my fault! I stayed home did nothing everyday and obeyed every rule and he violated me because the machine wasn't working and staying charged!
PLEASE HELP!! I have court Sept 29th and don't want jail due to faulty equipment...
Thank you for your time!
DK

No one will believe anything you say, or any excuse you provide.

If the device was defective, you were supposed to notify the parole office immediately.

Your best bet now is to request a public defender, stop blabbing, discuss it with your lawyer, follow their rules, don't bad mouth the PO publicly, stay out of more trouble, and wait.

Unless your lawyer hires an electronics expert to diagnose the equipment, alleging something they can easily disprove wasn't wise.

Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law!!!!

Nothing good ever comes out of blabbing, nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back