Father's parents dont want to do as judge says for supervised visits

sadmomma

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
My children's father was recently awarded supervised visits 6 hours per week. His parents are the supervisors. In court when the details were made his parents were not there. The details are they come to my residence pick the kids up and drop them off 6 hours later. He is also not supposed to be with them bcause we have no contact right now. His parents dont like the pick up and drop off situation and the 2 times hes had visits so far they have not gone as planned because of them. The first time they made me bring and pick them up. The second he was with them then to drop off was him alone. This is completely wrong n I dont know what to do. Can I have the court change it to us meet somewhere? Also im scared to tell the court I did what his parents wanted but they wont me to drop the no contact so they dont have to be the middle man.

1st of all they can't "make you" do anything. So they can't make you bring the children. You need to talk to your lawyer and go back to court. If the parents weren't there to agree to this and they are not willing then you need to get the court orders changed.

My children's father was recently awarded supervised visits 6 hours per week. His parents are the supervisors. In court when the details were made his parents were not there. The details are they come to my residence pick the kids up and drop them off 6 hours later. He is also not supposed to be with them bcause we have no contact right now. His parents dont like the pick up and drop off situation and the 2 times hes had visits so far they have not gone as planned because of them. The first time they made me bring and pick them up. The second he was with them then to drop off was him alone. This is completely wrong n I dont know what to do. Can I have the court change it to us meet somewhere? Also im scared to tell the court I did what his parents wanted but they wont me to drop the no contact so they dont have to be the middle man.

Do EXACTLY as the court order requires.
Have the kid available for pickup as the order mandates.
Document each and everything that is done and said.
Keep a notebook for that.
Take pictures of the child when they pick him/her up.
Take pictures upon her/his return.
If they want to change the pick up place, suggest a police station, or a CPS office.

If the parents want the order changed, tell them to talk to their son.

Good luck.

Back