Family violence charge

Nieciebell

Jurisdiction
Texas
Boyfriend is on parole he violated parole with serval technicals but he just acquired a family violence charge on his sister what will happen to him it's his first domestic violence charge ever but they have a history of fighting and the cops being called here and in last I'd say eight nine months every time she would come over to where he stay at which is their father's house she would fight with him and then call the cops every time he has on his cell phone threats from her text messages saying that she's going to make sure he goes back to prison I've seen them what can I do and what's going to happen to him he's in Dallas County Jail lockup right now

No one knows what the outcome will be.
You'll just have to wait and see.

As a parolee he should have tried harder to avoid these confrontations. Having several minor violations on top of this new charge is not good for him. He needs to discuss this with his attorney, but I'd bet if there is any significant physical injury he will be on his way back to the pokey.

Please use proper sentences.

No one here can predict the future, but whatever happens, will not be good for him. The guy is already on parole and can't keep from fighting with his sister to the extent the police need to intervene. You realize calling the police when you fight with someone is NOT normal. Nor is fighting at all normal, in the first place. Given he couldn't even bother to comply with the other terms of his parole, I'd strongly suggest moving on as this guy is not going to be available for quite some time.

Back