Family members spreading lies to friends harrasing, and calling authorities.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

adriansw

Hi there.

Right now Im in Texas 2000 miles away from my wife and children. Im kinda at my wits end with her family.

From the moment I left I have been hearing terrible actions taken against my wife, and her sister, and my children.

1: her brother sitting in our front yard with knives, rope and other weapons threatening to kill my wife and her sister in the night.
(an injunction agininst him has been started)

2: his girlfriend has been talking to family members and friends of my wife and spreading roumours that my wife has been sleeping with men for money and other things. These are verbal and in the form of text messages sent over the phone system.

3: one of her family members has called HRS and told them that she is beating her children. HRS is due to visit my home tonight to follow up on this bogus call.

The Brothers GF (who lives with the brother) is registered as mentaly disabled and is 'supposed' to be on medication. So, technicaly there is little I can do to stop her spreding nasty and malitouse lies about my wife and children sinve the law cant touch her.

These events are somewhat understated here.
My wife has a heart condition and its been exaserbated over the last few days due to lack of sleep since she is worried her brother will return. She is constantly agitated by hearing from her friends that someone has accused her of such and such. And the threat of HRS has made things worse. The children are also sufforing, the youngest has developed an upset stomach from stress Im sure, and Im sure they are having a hard time in school because of these events.

I would like a clear message sent to her family that this behavior has to stop.
What kind of action can I take??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back