Family, Other Family in Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

HNLP

Banned
My fiancé is Venezuelan, he left Ven. about 10yrs ago due to Political Persecution. He was interview on the news for recording a Ven. National Guard shooting a protester in the face with a rubber bullet in close range. He was and is against the Chavz Regime. and due to his name being well known for his father being a retired Congressman of the opposing party, he received death threats. He has family living (legally citizens) in Miami so he tried to come the legal way but he was denied by the Embassy. He did the only thing he was able to do he got a travel Visa to Mexico and then crossed the US border illegally. He stayed living with his family in Miami working with his families business and got by. A year or so later he tried to fix his status but the lawyer he spoke to at that time said it was to late to seek asylum and there was nothing he could do. Having no other options he continued to live the best best way he could, working for his families business and giving guitar lessons. About a year after that we met, we have been together ever since, we have 3 kids, 2 of witch are ours together. Our family struggles on my one income because we now live in California in a tiny 2 bed room apt with no room to give lessons. We are in desperate need to be whole. From what he has been told there is nothing we can do. Is this true? Are there options for us outside of him leaving back to Ven. with a 10year bar, to wait for an appeal for a fiancé visa.

It is doubtful there are any options here in the US based on what you posted.

Return to sunny, beautiful Venezuela and you can live cheaply and in freedom.

That stuff about death threats, come on, he's a nobody, he was a nobody 15 years ago, too.

Big shots, repressive regimes, dictators, even Chavez - a rather mid,mannered thug, and gangs of thuganistas don't kill nobodies.

Dude lied then, dude's lying now, dude broke law then by invading the US via Mexico, dude works illegally, dude longs to return to Venezuela, so pack up the family, and scurry on down to beautiful Lake Maracaibo.

He hasn't worked illegally, at all he helped family and in turn they gave him food and shelter. and you must not know anything about what is going on in Venezuela. So thanks for your nonsense BS.

He hasn't worked illegally, at all he helped family and in turn they gave him food and shelter. and you must not know anything about what is going on in Venezuela. So thanks for your nonsense BS.

I suggest you curb your attitude.

Ahhh how cute. In the US, we call people who work for a business employees. They have jobs, are supposed to be legal to work and pay taxes. It does not matter what is going on in Venezuela. We are only concerned with illegal invaders of the US.

>>>>>>> he tried to come the legal way but he was denied by the Embassy<<<<<<.

>>>>>>>>He did the only thing he was able to do<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>he got a travel Visa to Mexico and then crossed the US border illegally.<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>He stayed living with his family in Miami working with his families business and got by.<<<<

A year or so later he tried to fix his status but the lawyer he spoke to at that time said it was to late to seek asylum and there was nothing he could do.

Having no other options he continued to live the best best way he could, working for his families business and giving guitar lessons. About a year after that we met, we have been together ever since, we have 3 kids, 2 of witch are ours together.

Our family struggles on my one income because we now live in California in a tiny 2 bed room apt with no room to give lessons.

We are in desperate need to be whole. From what he has been told there is nothing we can do. Is this true? Are there options for us outside of him leaving back to Ven. with a 10year bar, to wait for an appeal for a fiancé visa.

And there you have it, ALL broken apart nicely to make it easier to read.

We have a person, who speaks with bifurcated tongue.

This creature uses a TOURIST Visa to sneak into our country illicitly via Mexico form hos homeland of Venezuela.

He has evaded our law enforcement efforts for 10 years, meanwhile breeding MORE children into POVERTY, while spinning lies about a death plot against an unknown NOTHING (him) in Venezuela, yet he breaks our laws.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for law breakers, border invaders, and those who scoff at any nation's laws.

I have visited over 75 countries, LEGALLY.

Some as a member of the US Military, and most as a private citizen.

I always obtained any travel authorizations before visiting the nation, and NEVER overstayed my allocated time illegally.
If I required MORE time, I went to the Embassy or Diplomatic Mission and obtained the appropriate extension.

I am NOT praising myself for following the law, no more than i am for NEVER have committed robbery, rape, theft, or any other crime.

I suggest you and your tribe return to Venezuela or some other nation.

For my part, I don't approve of IMPORTING law breakers, as we BREED more than enough to fill our over crowded prisons already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back