falsely accused, slandered, defamation

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthful

I am being falsely accused of a felonious assault with a motor vehicle, this guy is lying his butt off, and has been trying to get people to believe him, by writing many many posts through his mobile phone on myspace to 90 people, for a month. about "myself" full name going to get raped in prison/going to get my neck cut, and spending my grandmothers money blogs in news and politics category / and a post entitled "my name's asshole". He has made false allegations and lied in court, I'm still waiting for my court date in circuit court, where this all should be proved, hopefully. he has had my full name on every status update, while he was counting down days from june 22nd-july 19th, Im trying to run a business. I wrote his full name once on myspace and told on him for being a drug dealer and pill snorter, this man tried to attack me in my truck while I was moving, he has lied in court about me fracturing his ribs, which had happened 5 years earlier a different way, and said that I hit him with the front quarter panel in the yard, but he grabbed onto the truck window and clearly got hurt from the road, the back tire got his foot, and his pants were torn. he went to get an attorney for a lawsuit claim, 5 days after I was arrested. I bonded out 48 hours after on june 23 for $750, it's the only offense I've ever had, other then 2 speeding tickets this year, it happened june 20th, I yelled at him and he tried to attack me in front of his house, I was still on the road, and started driving away when he started running towards me without speaking he and his henchmen also texted me saying " if you dont go away for a good long time on the 19th, u better watch ur back 24/7" "we will have a good time spending the cash dont worry", he's trying to sue my insurance company for $500,000, the insurance company won't cover his medical or this freaky claim, because I was driving my mothers vehicle, she is liable, and the insurance is in my grandmothers name,
Im not the primary driver of this vehicle, my defense attorney has already caught him lying and it's going to a jury trial, I have already hired a PI, and have 21 witnesses 2 call, lot's of experts. this man was also following a witness that testified at the pre-lim, by the time this is over I estimate expenses to be over $14,000, not to mention court costs, plus out of pocket medical, I was going to get a cdl license, so lost work possibly, stress, mental anguish, intimidation, harrassment, he also filed a PPO 2 days after, big lie, and said he fears for his life, I called the police a year ago about getting one but they told me, if he didn't threaten me in person or come to my house I couldn't get one, he had been telling the county he was going to kick my ass, I've never had to get a PPO before this, and he was lying to my pregnant gf, about his baby with his crazy gf being mine he had a paternity test, he likes to fight everyone that talks to her, It's my first child, due in nov., I'd like to move somewhere he doesn't know, and I'm unsure if I can still get the job I was trying to, I feel trapped a mile away from him at my house. I've done nothing but deal with my gf arguing with me from talking to him, and tried to make money since I found out she was pregnant, plus have been getting headaches everyday and don't want to work somewhere where he will eff with me, it's a small town. thank you, mr. truthful, he is 33, I just turned 27 and want to see our baby girl born, and some type of civil suit claim filed against him, I have alot of paperwork for this trial, any advice?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back