Falsely accused of Fleeing an Accident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsWeThePeople

I was pulled over in East Texas(Nacogdoches County ) and ticketed for leaving the scene of an accident. As I told the officer, "there hasn't been any accident". This guy alleged that my trailer that I was pulling behind my excursion hit his truck. I went and took pictures of this guys truck immediately after the police let me go. The dammage that he is claiming is very lite scuff marks on his front drivers side fender well. The police report states that the dammage was lite as well. So if we did accidently make contact that would explain why I nor anyone else in my truck felt or knew that anything occured. Now Im being treated like a common criminal by the locals and they refuse to dismiss it. The Insurnace companies have investigated and have not found me at fault. There is no dammage to my truck or trailer. The court just wants the money. The city prosecutor will not drop the case. He states that my wife and I made conflicting statements on the police video camera. Well the true reason is that I made the statement that cops should not be driving around in fifty thousand dollar suburbans and tahoes on tax payer dollars. The cop would not tell my why he pulled me over and that made me angry and we had words but no cursing. He eventually told me but in East Texas the cops are Notorious about commiting crimes themselves so I was on guard. Being a Army veteran of eight years I was not going to conform and he did not like that I was standing up to him and questioning him. So of course he ticketed me and said tell it to the judge. This is abuse to say the least. He would of gotten my full cooperation if he would of answered me when I asked him the first time why he pulled me over but he chose not to. My question is this. How can the judge allow the police video to be admitted when it does not show the alleged accident. It only shows me driving several miles away from where the accident was to have occured. (That's all hearsay) My next question is how can they use what my wife said to the officer against me. She was not under oath and can not be forced to testify against me in court by law. So how can this police video be admitted as evidence? They are just trying to burn me for the comments that I made but I will stand behind them. Why must police drive around in $60k suburbans and tahoes on tax payer dollars. Government is suppose to be working for the people not living off of the backs of the tax payers. That's not justice. Preying on the citizens. What's wrong with a Crown Vic? After these suburans and tahoes are rigged out with all the bells and whistles they are probably looking at $100k each of tax payers dollars and for what? Crime keeps increasing all over. Are these loaded out veheciles going to make crime go down? Yeah right. Hard to tell who the real criminals are> Bad Cops all over giving good cops bad names. Protect and serve has changed to Protect myself and seize whatever I can. Check out Tenaha, Texas Cops and Crooked DA. Seizeing peoples belongings illegally. It's We The People Not We The Government!

Don't worry about it too much. It must be proven that you KNOWINGLY left the scene. The ticket means nothing... it just gets you into a court where you can explain to a judge exactly what you have said here. If it really is that minor I doubt a judge would hold you to the fleeing charge, but the judge will likely order you to pay damages for the other truck... if it can be proven that you actually caused the damages.

Also- I think it is pretty clear that he pulled you over because you were driving a vehicle that matched the description of one involved in a hit and run... since that is what he cited you for.

I am guessing that your wife acknowledged the accident when the police asked her about it?

I would also recommend leaving all your conspiratorial crap at the door to the courthouse.

that is a great way to talk yourself into a mandatory 48.

I set it for a jury trial. I was not going to leave it to the "Government" who make their living not serving the public as they should but leaching off of it. Not all government officials do but small town backwoods or big city who think that they are flying below the FBI's and Homeland Security Officers radar will get caught and investigated. They need to be careful of whom they pull over and try to shake down or railroad in court! Justice is not always immediate and swift but it does come...It is inevitable. Hence Tenaha, Texas. Hence Sulphur, Louisiana. Both have made national news for shake downs.

I have contacted Attorneys in the area and two of them have confirmed the"Conspiratorial crap" as you say. There's something in the cool aid. I have found about 10 full pages of "law enforcement in a 3 to 4 county area that have been indited for rape , selling drugs and a whole lot more. Its all there on the net for anyone to see. And birds of a feather! Thick as Thieves! We take care of our own! Yeah they do and so do we! Americans for True Justice must stand up and we will!

Last edited:
Man I couldn't agree with you more about some of the cop cars and such, but on the side of the road, during a traffic stop is just not the place to make that challenge. Don't you agree?

You have nothing to worry about. You are probably a threat to the DA in some political way, but when it gets to court there is nothing to find you guilty of.

While I agree that there is nothing to find you guilty of (depending on exactly what statement your wife gave that you are concerned about), I think you are going to have a hard time in court unless you get someone to represent you.
You will still probably be ordered to pay damages, but won't be convicted of any crime unless they can prove you knowingly fled the scene of an accident.

Here in Texas all six jurors have to agree. I feel once I tell what happened hopefully someone in the bunch will understand. After all I am not the only one who hates injustice or our current government. Ha! The fine is $250 I could of paid it and went on with my life. But I am innocent and my integrity has been challanged and I do not want this on my record. It sounds a heck of a lot worse than it is and no one would understand after it is on my record. Courts need to take that into consideration as well. And the other guy hit me I just did not know it. If I would of known and stopped he would of gotten ticketed for hitting my trailor. And he has all sorts of damage to his truck all over. Speaks volumes about his driving abilities. I think that he was looking for someone to pay for a new paint job and pulled a fast one. I don't even think that we hit. He could of just picked me out because I was driving an expensive vehecile and called the cops. Easy enough, they ticketed me by his word alone! I asked the cop if he took pictures of this guys truck and he said no then I said then what's to stop him from going home and taking a baseball bat to his truck and accusing me of all that damage as well? Insurance denied him and said he hit me as well. Both insurance adjusters told me he was at fault. But I have no damage to claim nothing!

I would also recommend leaving all your conspiratorial crap at the door to the courthouse.

that is a great way to talk yourself into a mandatory 48.

Mandatory 48 Huh! Yeah! For what? Expressing my amendment rights! That's the problem with this country now days...Spineless cowards too afraid of the crooked government all over. I predict the French Revolution is coming soon to a city near you. Putting our military on trial and in prison and for what? Dying for a bunch of people that hate us and want us all dead anyway! Coming home as our Vietnam vets did to a bunch of Liberal idiots running the government. How many Pills is Nancy Wine head poping everyday. You can tell she hits the wine bottle daily or her husband beats her. One or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back