Falsely accused of an issue involving my mother

jacrae33

Jurisdiction
California
My mother is ill with Alzheimer's, for length of time I'm not sure. My step sister is keeping me away from her, her home, with a lie statement. How can I get her away from me and my mom. I don't even know where my mom is. No longer at her home, number disconnected. This is the last month.

My mother is ill with Alzheimer's, for length of time I'm not sure. My step sister is keeping me away from her, her home, with a lie statement. How can I get her away from me and my mom. I don't even know where my mom is. No longer at her home, number disconnected. This is the last month.

How old are you?

What is the alleged lie?

Why do you mention "this is the last month"?

How old are you?

What is the alleged lie?

I'm 63. 10 yrs ago I was living with my mom and her husband, her 3rd husband. He didn't want me there. One day he came into my room, with my mom behind him, I was talking on my cell, laying on bed. Her husband put his hands around my neck, to strangle, saying he wanted me to feel his strength for an old man. I had called him old man earlier. Took all i could to get him off of me, kneed him, he fell back, then my mom went and did the same with her hands. I was not going to knee my mom, or hit her, so I bit her arm, closest to my neck. . .she backed off. No POLICE report was made, but i moved out.

My step sister is saying I tried to strangle my mom, and bit her. NOT TRUE. I even called her that night and told her what had happened .

I don't want to keep writing, but she is lieing through her teeth. I had no idea she was telling all THIS, and I can't find my mom. Saw her 2 mos ago, at her home, my step came home and kicked me out.
I meant to say I having been able to find her for a month
How old are you?

What is the alleged lie?

P

I'm 63. 10 yrs ago I was living with my mom and her husband, her 3rd husband. He didn't want me there.

10 years is a very long time.
If you believe there was foul play, report it to the police.
If you believe she is in medical distress, check with local hospitals, funeral homes, the county sheriff, or the local police.

You can always attempt to file a missing person report, or see if the police will issue an amber alert for a missing senior citizen with medical afflictions.

10 years is a very long time.
If you believe there was foul play, report it to the police.
If you believe she is in medical distress, check with local hospitals, funeral homes, the county sheriff, or the local police.

You can always attempt to file a missing person report, or see if the police will issue an amber alert for a missing senior citizen with medical afflictions.
Thank you very much for that info, I feel that if she is a home, they won't tell me. Thank you

My step sister is keeping me away from her, her home, with a lie statement.

Just so you know, that pretty much tells us nothing. What's the lie? How is this lie keeping you away from your mother and your mother's home?

In your follow up post, you wrote that your "step sister is saying [that you] tried to strangle [your] mom, and bit her." To whom is she saying this? While you claimed that this is "NOT TRUE," you also admitted to biting her, so at least that part is true. Did your stepsister obtain a restraining order to keep you away? Or is that statement just a reference to the fact that your mother apparently is no longer living in her home and you don't know where she is?

How can I get her away from me and my mom.

You want to "get her away from" you? Doesn't sound like that's a problem. Without a clear explanation of all of the relevant facts, there's no conceivable way anyone here could possibly know.

Based on what you've written, all anyone can really suggest is that you hire a local attorney. However, given all of the apparent acrimony between you and your mother, I'm not entirely sure what you hope to accomplish.

Back