falsely accused at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl40

Someone please help! My husband has been wrongly accused of threating another co-worker over something that he did to me. My husband was only sticking up for me and now he is accussed of threating another co-worker by beating his butt. My husband did not tell this co-worker that he was going to do this only one other person besides me and now the entire work place knows of this threat. My husband has been suspened from work for three days and when he left work on wednesday the only thing that he said to this co-worker was bye (name), he (the co-worker) said to my husband come on you want to start something your a f-ing a-hole and my husband replied not here at work do you think i'm stupid? Our boss who is on vaction and will return on Monday, 23rd, heard what supposedly happened and not once called my husband to find out what was said and has suppened him for another week. Our boss also said that he had talked to other witnesses about this incident but yet there was no one around when this was said to my husband. My question is this what rights to my husband have for filing a harassment claim against our boss and this co-worker? Or is this considered being falsely accused of something? We live and work in PA and our boss likes to only listen to one side of things not matter what it is and then he makes up his mind before he hears the whole story of the truth as to what really happened. Could this be his way of trying to fire my husband without a real cause. Our boss also does not like to lay anyone off because he does not like to pay for unemployment.

Sadly there is nothing you can do as his suspension was legal. There are witinesses who are telling amnagement your husband did this. Yes i understand your claiming they are lieing that doesnt matter. His suspension and possible firing are all legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back