False u a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurisdiction
Wisconsin
False positive urine test with justice point threw wcs they have no level system I got out on nov15 last year and up-to today I been dirty 3 times and I wasn't smoking weed the second time I got locked up 100 bail my mom came to get me out last Thursday I dropped and still was dirty WTF I no I love weed but I love my freedom more so I'm like I thought I was getting punked but it was foreal they still said I was dirty I no it was a lie I no its something wrong with that drug test cup now how many people got locked up over this cup already and some may have done time we need to contact the news and investigate this hard I can't cause this will try to punish me more but u guys can please help us the judge told me next time I come in dirty he's putting ah Warrent out for me I'm saying in my head this is ah set up please help me out tell the news about this because I take random u a"s and they might try to locked me up but I just meet ah guy who went threw the same shit but he went somewhere else to get it checked and he was clean WTF I told y'all this is ah set up and wcs is who tests it is working with justice point please tell someone about this mess up and is this ah case and if so who want it because shit people may get sued behind this thank u help the people out this might set some people free the was innocent

Last edited:
Ask you you can submit a blood sample, or obtain a hair follicle test.

You can discuss the chemical testing with your physician, or one the many drug rehab help lines.

You can try to contact your defense attorney, or hire one.

The test isn't flawed.

I am not saying you are breaking the rules, but something is testing positive.

Good luck.

It says ibuprofen naproxen Trazodone Motrin any cough cough medicine nasal medicine prescribed medication is r o m p h e n i r a m i n e bupropion c h l o r p r o m a z i n e. clomipramine

Trazodone nasal inhaler many more all I want is to clear my name because I have not been using pot for some reason if you keep popping up as marijuana and I know I haven't been using since November 15th I don't want to go to jail for doing

And I'm taking trazodone Lorazepam nasal inhaler naproxen Meloxicam lorazepam mapap so something is triggering this off and I need to find out what it is what is it doing or which one it is

It says ibuprofen naproxen Trazodone Motrin any cough cough medicine nasal medicine prescribed medication is r o m p h e n i r a m i n e bupropion c h l o r p r o m a z i n e. clomipramine

Trazodone nasal inhaler many more all I want is to clear my name because I have not been using pot for some reason if you keep popping up as marijuana and I know I haven't been using since November 15th I don't want to go to jail for doing

And I'm taking trazodone Lorazepam nasal inhaler naproxen Meloxicam lorazepam mapap so something is triggering this off and I need to find out what it is what is it doing or which one it is

Nothing more we can do for you.

See your attorney, or hire an attorney.

Thread closed.

Now my tests came back I was clean they still tranna make me do more I'm on my way to drop off the paperwork now I'm finna go to my doctor to draw blood to show them now they say they will do ah real dopped for free this is very crazy when they wrong

Want to try that again using English and explaining who "they" refers to?
I'll talking about Justice point and WCS I have received my texts back saying that I'm not THC positive and in their urine cups is a false positive reading and I have been locked up before because it's a false positive reading and I'm on medication if you read the the rest of the threads I'm on medication that's making it read false positive reading that's English I said it the same way I said the last time you said said in English I'm not understanding what you was trying to say but that's what happens and now I'm going to my doctor that you are blood to prove still that is not in my system now I have just went to justice point and signed up for their or program for them to retest the same urine so you know I'm like what else do I have to do to prove to them that I haven't been smoking it it doesn't make any sense and my lawyer is not trying to do nothing about it so I need to find me a better lawyer

I don't know why the judges is approving them cups in them cups is like a polygraph they said they should be admissible in court I'm on the lorazepam Naproxen amoxicillin nasal spray Trazodone meloxicam mapap v e n l a f a x i n e l a m o t r i g i n e and wanting a medicine making it read false positive read I don't know which one it is and one of them is and I need to know do you have any insight for that or is there any paperwork I can pull up to help me out so I don't go to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back