Other Criminal Procedure false imprisonment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksis

Can statue of limitations be tolled for false imprisonment. Didnt have funds for legal representation. Year 2010 i was held longer in jail longer than ordered because failed to award time according to o.c.g.a. 17-10-11.

Can statue of limitations be tolled for false imprisonment. Didnt have funds for legal representation. Year 2010 i was held longer in jail longer than ordered because failed to award time according to o.c.g.a. 17-10-11.

I suggest you discuss this with a couple GA licensed attorneys.
There must be dozens in your county.
The initial meeting is normally offered FREE of charge.

HINT: The WOMAN or the MAN can do whatever they want to do with you when you get SENTENCED to one of their PENAL COLONIES.
Good luck.

Your attorney should have addressed issues of time served credit relative to state law. If you are arrested for 2 different things, you do not get credit for the same time for both. It is not false imprisonment. You apparently had 4 plus years to appeal your objection to their calculation of time instead you stayed silent and agreed.

No i tried everything i could do while in the place. Filed motions on my on. Got nowhere and was discouraged by a lawyer that gave me an answer without knowing all details. I have did some research on this and i think given all details one would understand why im still tring after 4 years.

No i tried everything i could do while in the place. Filed motions on my on. Got nowhere and was discouraged by a lawyer that gave me an answer without knowing all details. I have did some research on this and i think given all details one would understand why im still tring after 4 years.

I wish you well.
We have no authority in your matter.
You can make your argument and pursue your case with the proper authorities in Ge3orgia. Good luck.

It appears your right to due process was provided. Your failure to win is not grounds to again seek the issue be revisited. Further the statute of limitations on appeal has likely long passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back