Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders False charges

F

Feeling Helpless

Jurisdiction
Texas
I served my ex divorce papers she called me 2 days later telling me I would be sorry and she would make my life hell. I called CPS in her city the next day asking about it. I as told no she didn't report anything and the timing was funny they would let me know if anything came in. Then 2 weeks later she took my step daughter into CPS in a near by city and had her tell them I molested her she's is 13. I received I letter in the mail from CPS saying that 2 weeks after she received the divorce papers the accusations were filed. I was told by an attorney not to talk to anyone.
I called CPS just to get a little info they wouldn't give me any told me to call a detective. I did but he wouldn't tell me what was said just wanted me to come in to speak to him. Again a lawyer told me not to go in or talk to him. A month later I get a letter from CPS saying it was proble I molested her!!! I called CPs back they told me they talked to everyone in the house. That's a lie my brother his wife and 3 girls lived with us for the last 5 years they still live with me. They didn't talk to them.
2 weeks later US Marshals come and pick me up on a fugitive warrent. I have lived in MO for 7 months now. No charges come up when any lawyers try to look me up to see exactly what I'm being charged with. I have tons of proof my ex and step daughter are lying. My ex has accused her ex husband and father of molestation also. I have 2 witnesses who heard her tell me she was going to make my life miserable and I would be sorry for divorcing her and stop giving her money. She makes up fake Facebook pages and contacts me she contacts my friends asking them to contact me for her. The daughter is constantly in the councilors office at school for lying. The Bishop at our church is writing a charter witness for me and about how much of a lier my ex and her kids are. I can't afford the 15,000 dollars retainer all the lawyers want. No lawyer will even take the case till TX files charges. So will I just sit here in MO detention what can I do?

You obviously had legal issues in MO.
You also didn't listen to your lawyer's wise advice.
You know what you've done.
I suggest you wait.
If you're charged in TX, you can request a public defender to represent you, unless you're a millionaire.

In the meantime, the best things you can do is bide your time and shut yer yapper.

There are major parts of this story missing. It is not even remotely normal to call CPS and ask if charges have been filed against you when a soon to be ex says they will make a divorce difficult. That right there sends up major red flags. I strongly suggest you start listening to your lawyer.

Back