false allegation: slander

Status
Not open for further replies.

meem

Jurisdiction
Asia
My friend, who had several relationships and even had an abortion when she was 17, feeling insecure that I may disclose her true self after we broke our friendship, spread rumours about my character everywhere that I had abortion. I am a decent Muslim girl and have never been touched by a man. So this false allegation is extremely insulting for me and harmful for my reputation and my life in a conservative society. Having known of this rumor after a month of its spreading, when I protested and told the truth about my friend, nobody believed me. Moreover everyone thought this action of mine as a bitchy act and therefore, I was defamed both character and personality wise. Everybody in my university and in my hometown despise me and behaves insultingly around me, which I definitely don't deserve. Even my parents do not trust me which is the most pathetic part. My parents suggested me to stay strong and focus on my study and career but I can't get rid of such thoughts and also don't have a favourable environment to study or have mental peace. I have been socially isolated in spite of being innocent. I can tell every details about her and information about her abortion,but nobody wants to listen or talk to me neither would that friend confess everything about me. Its been a month and nothing is improving rather I am being established as a characterless evil thing. What should I do now? Can I file a complain regarding this issue? We both age 20 now and from Bangladesh.

My friend, who had several relationships and even had an abortion when she was 17, feeling insecure that I may disclose her real identity after we broke our friendship, spread rumor about my character everywhere that I had abortion. I am a decent Muslim girl and have never been touched by any man. So this allegation is extremely for me and harmful for my reputation and my life in a conservative society. Having known the fact after a month of its spreading, I protested and told the truth about me and her. But everyone else took this action of mine as a bitchy act and therefore, I was defamed in both character and personality aspects.

None of our commentators on this website know anything about the laws in the nation of Bangladesh.

I suggest you discuss your concerns with someone who practices law in your country.

You MIGHT first discuss your concerns with your parents or guardians.

Personally, even as an adult, I'd discuss my various life concerns with my parents and grandparents.

That might also be something that you could so, too.

My friend, who had several relationships and even had an abortion when she was 17, feeling insecure that I may disclose her real identity after we broke our friendship, spread rumor about my character everywhere that I had abortion. I am a decent Muslim girl and have never been touched by any man. So this allegation is extremely for me and harmful for my reputation and my life in a conservative society. Having known the fact after a month of its spreading, I protested and told the truth about me and her. But everyone else took this action of mine as a bitchy act and therefore, I was defamed in both character and personality aspects.

My friend, who had several relationships and even had an abortion when she was 17, feeling insecure that I may disclose her true self after we broke our friendship, spread rumours about my character everywhere that I had abortion. I am a decent Muslim girl and have never been touched by a man. So this false allegation is extremely insulting for me and harmful for my reputation and my life in a conservative society. Having known of this rumor after a month of its spreading, when I protested and told the truth about my friend, nobody believed me. Moreover everyone thought this action of mine as a bitchy act and therefore, I was defamed both character and personality wise. Everybody in my university and in my hometown despise me and behaves insultingly around me, which I definitely don't deserve. Even my parents do not trust me which is the most pathetic part. My parents suggested me to stay strong and focus on my study and career but I can't get rid of such thoughts and also don't have a favourable environment to study or have mental peace. I have been socially isolated in spite of being innocent. I can tell every details about her and information about her abortion,but nobody wants to listen or talk to me neither would that friend confess everything about me. Its been a month and nothing is improving rather I am being established as a characterless evil thing. What should I do now? Can I file a complain regarding this issue? We both age 20 now and from Bangladesh.

Do not open new threads and ask the same question.
If you do that again, you will force me to enact a sanction against you.
No one here is qualified to discuss your case, as you reside in Bangladesh.
No one here knows Bangladeshi law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back