False Accusations and Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

rws300

On June of 2007 I filed A Family Access Order to receive visitation with my son and my daughter it took about a month for them to process this order well a month later when I got the paper work that motion was denied because I was accused of sexual assault, Sodomy, and Engaging in sexual intercourse with my daughter. I was brought if for questioning and not to mention lots of time off from my job working with attorneys and traveling back and fourth to Lexington Missouri. During the investigation they did hold a hearing about the visitation with my son but not my daughter does this makes since to you???? Well during the next three months I had two orders to have visitation with my son but not my daughter. Well the mom denied me of the visits after she agreed with the judge and the judge signed off on it. That sounds like contempt of court to me and I took it down to the police station to enforce it and they said there was nothing they can do. Ok to make the long story short we went back on September 4th 2008 I have custody of my son now they are telling me if I dont bring him up for visitation I will go to jail. Well here is the thing with this my ex wife didnt follow the rules and she got a hand slap and all I want is the paper in my hands before I send my son to his mother. Now back to the allegations they still have me basically as guilty, I can only see my daughter through supervised visits. I am a black male and I fill like I am being discriminated against. I tried to find something on civil rights violation but did not really find anything. But Slander is what comes to my mind because I was getting instant messages that the word is all over Kansas City. I reside now in the state of Arkansas this is not fair to me and most importantly it is not fair to my son and my daughter. Can this person be sued?? And are my rights being violated in some way? Thanks for your time.:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back