Fabricated documents and Fact guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis L Pyron

Jurisdiction
Texas
A mortgage company fabricated a loan contract. Produced documents that were never provided. Guessed at a mortgage value, used this information to present to a federal judge, over-exaggerated legal fees and finally misled the Court with fabricated details to reach a judge rendered verdict.

I want to know if I have a civil case for the fabricated documents, exaggerated mortgage value and damages as a result of using false information.

I want to know if I have a civil case for the fabricated documents, exaggerated mortgage value and damages as a result of using false information.

If what you posit can be corroborated and proven, you should discuss your dilemma with three or four attorneys in your county.

After you've made appointments to discuss your situation with the various attorneys, collect all the documentation you can obtain and take copies with you when you as you meet with each attorney or law firm.

Another option is locate the nearest US Attorney's office or FBI Field Office and visit same with "proof" in tow.

Probably not.

If you lost the case because you couldn't rebut the evidence that was presented at trial, it's probably too late to do anything about it now.

Well...for starters, you haven't explained what your involvement in the situation is. Also, "have a case" typically is interpreted to mean "have a winning case," and there is no conceivable way for anyone to evaluate that without a heck of a lot more detail than you provided.

That said, if you were a party to the prior lawsuit, you had an opportunity to argue to the court that the documents were fabricated, present evidence of same, etc. What evidence did you present, and what arguments did you make? You had an opportunity to file a motion for a new trial and/or an appeal. Did you do that? How long ago was the judgment entered? That the court apparently accepted the allegedly fabricated documents and entered a judgment based on those documents means that, in the eyes of anyone that matters, the documents were genuine. Even if you acted promptly, you would have an uphill battle.

Well...for starters, you haven't explained what your involvement in the situation is. Also, "have a case" typically is interpreted to mean "have a winning case," and there is no conceivable way for anyone to evaluate that without a heck of a lot more detail than you provided.

That said, if you were a party to the prior lawsuit, you had an opportunity to argue to the court that the documents were fabricated, present evidence of same, etc. What evidence did you present, and what arguments did you make? You had an opportunity to file a motion for a new trial and/or an appeal. Did you do that? How long ago was the judgment entered? That the court apparently accepted the allegedly fabricated documents and entered a judgment based on those documents means that, in the eyes of anyone that matters, the documents were genuine. Even if you acted promptly, you would have an uphill battle.

Thanks for the information and reply. Greatly appreciated.
Its a foreclosure issue. The original mortgage company wrote the loan off. Because they fabricated a loan and copied my signature to the document to make it appear legal. I hired and retained a lawyer for four years to open communications and re-negotiate the loan and get back on track. No communications or correspondence was EVER sent to me or my attorney. The attorney went bankrupt after three years and my fees were no longer required. After 4 years there is case law that, in county court, that the mortgage company must release the title to the homeowner. (I am sure there is legal jargon to better describe this fact.) So this third mortgage company procures this loan, exaggerates the loan value, inflates the legal fees and gets the value of the suit to $75,000. Therefore opening the door to Federal court. The judge ignores all rebuttal to all facts with extreme prejudice and rules for the mortgage company. They can not prove one dime of the mortgage loan, any fees, any penalties and their facts are documents that were never provided to me and the loan is a fraudulent document. The judge believed every thing the mortgage company said with extreme discrimination and refused us our day in court,

If what you posit can be corroborated and proven, you should discuss your dilemma with three or four attorneys in your county.

After you've made appointments to discuss your situation with the various attorneys, collect all the documentation you can obtain and take copies with you when you as you meet with each attorney or law firm.

Another option is locate the nearest US Attorney's office or FBI Field Office and visit same with "proof" in tow.

The problem is that the judge did not consider anything we presented with extreme prejudice and ignored all rebuttal and questions regarding their validity. No argument was considered and the word of the mortgage company was un-questionably true. We were not given our day in court. Even the decision the judge is making is not on factual numbers.

The problem is that the judge did not consider anything we presented with extreme prejudice and ignored all rebuttal and questions regarding their validity. No argument was considered and the word of the mortgage company was un-questionably true. We were not given our day in court. Even the decision the judge is making is not on factual numbers.

If you think you can beef it, hire a lawyer.

If you think you can beef it, hire a lawyer.
The problem is the layers sucked me dry, the crooked judge ruled against the facts and made their own justice and skewed the facts to fit their prejudice and preconceived convictions. There is no reasonable avenue that I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back