extramarital affairs- names and addresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonnie76

My boyfriend, who has been separated from his wife for some time, is now hashing through a divorce. He recently recieved papers (not divorce papers- no divorce has been filed as of yet) demanding all the full names and addresses of persons he has sexual contact with during the marriage. He and I became involved only after his separation. Does he have to disclose this information? Isn't that a violation of the privacy of the women involved? The question was part of a long questionaire asking for financial disclosure (presumably so she can try to get more money out of him) and I fear two things: the loss of my reputation, and that she is trying to get money out of me as well (this has already come up after she found out how much I make- she told me I should pay her). She has also spread lies about our relationship to others, including my previous employers, and I have lost valuable professional contacts. Although the papers look legal, is it legal to ask these kinds of question reqesting other people's personal information? Does he have to disclose that information? Can she legally make me pay her money? Most importantly, do I need a lawyer? (am flat broke)
Please, can anyone help? I am scared and angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back