Criminal Records, Expungement Expungement in North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylette01

Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me. I was charged with shoplifting a year ago and was wondering if there was anyway I could get this off my record. At the time of the charge I was 28. I am truly sorry of what I had done. I am currently seeing a psychriatrist. I have had a very traumatic past and am looking to move forward. I am currently in school and will be receiving my Associates degree in the Fall. I feel that I should not continue to finish school because my chances on finding a job is slim.

If anyone has any information that can help me, please let me know. Thanks!

heya Sky

What were the charges brought against you? I need a lot more information on your case before I can give any meaningful advice to you.

skylette01 said:
Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me. I was charged with shoplifting a year ago and was wondering if there was anyway I could get this off my record. At the time of the charge I was 28. I am truly sorry of what I had done. I am currently seeing a psychriatrist. I have had a very traumatic past and am looking to move forward. I am currently in school and will be receiving my Associates degree in the Fall. I feel that I should not continue to finish school because my chances on finding a job is slim.

If anyone has any information that can help me, please let me know. Thanks!
It is possible that if this was a misdemeanor, you might be able to obtain an expungement or sealing of the record. The possibility and procedure depends upon the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back