Expert Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

David King

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I am a lawyer. My friend is a nurse. The nurse is looking to get into expert witness work. I was wondering if anyone had an example of an expert witness report for a motorcycle crash, and any tips on how to get started. I was thinking of suggesting SEAK, which offers expert witness training. Does anyone have any experience with SEAK or other services?

I am a lawyer. My friend is a nurse. The nurse is looking to get into expert witness work. I was wondering if anyone had an example of an expert witness report for a motorcycle crash, and any tips on how to get started. I was thinking of suggesting SEAK, which offers expert witness training. Does anyone have any experience with SEAK or other services?
Did you read the Legal Disclaimer at the bottom of every page, David?

Here you go, counselor.

Be advised, YOU must do YOUR due diligence.

I am not recommending any of these websites OTHER than for informational/explorational purposes.

North Carolina Nursing Expert Witnesses :: JurisPro :: North Carolina Hospitals & Medical Services Experts & Consultants

Nurse Expert Witness - Elite Medical Experts

How does a nurse become an expert witness? | Nurse.com Blog

What is the Difference Between a Legal Nurse Consultant and an Expert Witness? - Expert Witness Nurses

Nurse Expert Witnesses - SEAK, Inc. Expert Witness Directory

Stepping up to be a nurse expert witness : Nursing2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back