Executor of the account holder’s estate

Norman2250

Jurisdiction
California
Your help is urgently needed! My son died. He constantly received royalties from the sale of music on one of the sites. I wrote them in support, they require here is that:
"Documentation showing that you have the right to control the account (e.g., because you're the executor of the account holder's estate)."
Very much need examples of such documents (court decisions).
Maybe there is some form of documents? What exactly is the document giving the right to dispose of property? Urgently need examples.

"Documentation showing that you have the right to control the account (e.g., because you're the executor of the account holder's estate)."

Just how much do you suppose the royalties amount to monthly?

If you've opened probate, you possess the proof the website desires.

However, if the estate is UNDER $150K, probate isn't required if your son was also a CA resident.

A very common non-probate transfer is the use of affidavits to transfer personal property if the gross value of the decedent's real and personal property in California does not exceed one hundred fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) and if 40 days have elapsed since the death of the decedent, the successor of the decedent.

What exactly is the document giving the right to dispose of property?

Read more here:

California Small Estate Procedure | Sweeney Probate Law | Riverside County, California

It is very important for me to know how concrete examples will look, so that I can already assume what exactly will be the answer of the judge.

If something is very important to you, HIRE yourself a lawyer, because as a volunteer lawyer NONE of this is of any importance to me.

If you don't wish to hire a lawyer, then start doing your research.

Good luck, pal.

Back