Exchange with friend goes awry, now I want to take my trade back

Status
Not open for further replies.

itakeitback

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
itakeitback 40 minutes ago
Please delete this thread, it's very specific and all I did was manage to get myself flamed. Thanks

Fine, screw the recliner this entire thing is petty. & thanks for reading jack all the way jack, nice to know someone like you is mod here

I see life advice but no legal & I came here because I was curious about the law so at least answer this question:
Is he legally allowed to collect rent or make demands to that effect without submitting a sublet request through the proper channels? If he did and did not tell me, am I still accountable?

You did a lot of name calling that would seem to be just as appropriate for you. You agreed to a 7-day period in exchange for the recliner. You decided to leave after 4 days. Give him the recliner and move on with your life.

Fine, screw the recliner this entire thing is petty. & thanks for reading jack all the way jack, nice to know someone like you is mod here

I see life advice but no legal & I came here because I was curious about the law so at least answer this question:
Is he legally allowed to collect rent or make demands to that effect without submitting a sublet request through the proper channels? If he did and did not tell me, am I still accountable?
Why would anyone read your filthy mouthed rant? If you want advice from VOLUNTEERS on legal sites...use your big-boy words and not childish vulgarities.

Thread closed and redacted per request of OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back