Ex not following Corut Established Parent Time

Rsingh

Please give me some tips to deal with this.

My ex is not following the established temporary orders (divorce proceeding are ongoing) for parent time. I was supposed to have my kids for summer now, but he refuses to give them to me.
He has send me a list of 20 questioners which are unneeded, humiliating to fill before he will think if he will give me my kids are not.

What are my options here to make him follow the court established orders.

My ex is not following the established temporary orders (divorce proceeding are ongoing) for parent time. I was supposed to have my kids for summer now, but he refuses to give them to me.
He has send me a list of 20 questioners which are unneeded, humiliating to fill before he will think if he will give me my kids are not.

You didn't list your state but generally speaking for any state, you would need to go back to court with a contempt motion. If you don't have an attorney, you may wish to consider getting one.

You didn't list your state but generally speaking for any state, you would need to go back to court with a contempt motion. If you don't have an attorney, you may wish to consider getting one.

The "Beehive State", as in Utah.

Yes, I am based in Utah

So my option is to file Contempt of Court. Thank you
Also anything I can do to stop him continually harassing me mentally when ever it comes to parent child time discussion . Just this morning I have already 40 sms from him humiliating and berating me. Is there some thing I can do to claim mental harassment too. This has been ongoing for months.

Also anything I can do to stop him continually harassing me mentally when ever it comes to parent child time discussion

If you don't have a lawyer, hire one ASAP.

If you select a savvy, experienced family law attorney, his/her fees can be paid out of the marital assets, as in your spouse's salary.

Once you have an attorney, he/she will interact with your soon to be former spouse.

In the meantime, its time for you to grow a spine.

Don't answer his questions.

Don't ask him questions.

Only speak or communicate with him about your children, nothing else.

Unless he uses the monitored, court approved app, block him from texting and/or calling you.

But, hire a lawyer next week.

The lawyer will get paid out of his money, unless you make more money than he does.

You can change your mobile number and not give it to him.

You can arrange to communicate only through a trusted third party.

You can agree to communicate using one of several court approved applications.

Some examples are revealed and discussed:

https://www.wealthysinglemommy.com/best-co-parenting-apps/

7 Best Co-Parenting Apps to Download After Divorce

Top Apps for Divorces and Custody Cases | McCabe Russell

Court Approved Co Parenting App and Website | Our Family Wizard

7 Co-Parenting Apps That Help Keep You Out of Court

You can't make him do anything. Since they're temporary, document everything and bring it up at your next court hearing and the judge may hold him in contempt. Depends on the judge. If your next court date is a ways away see if you can something filed to get seen sooner. But no one can really "make" him do anything. The judge can admonish him and change the custody order but ultimately fools are gonna do what they wanna do.

Back