Ex Boyfriend will not leave my house

Just because he says he'll have you arrested for assault doesn't mean he has the power to make that happen. What makes you think the police will believe him over you? Just because he says so? Call the police and file for that order of protection today.

He has actual recorded proof I did it, so it's not a simple denying it happened. It wasn't self defense. It was him trying to upset me enough to bring me to that point, while recording me trying to trap me. And it worked, so now he's threatening to have me arrested unless I do what he says.

I don't understand why you are trying so hard to not file for an order of protection.
To simply put it, I don't feel like going to jail and my life being ruined over 1 slap. I know he will try his hardest to do so. I am afraid of losing everything. My options are ride out the abuse until he finally leaves or face being convicted as a criminal. I'd rather a month of torture than a lifetime of being arrested for battery on my record, or worse, going to jail.

I understand now that you have made your choice. Best of luck.

Video cameras don't stop bank robbers or murderers.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Well, you've made up your mind that everything he says is true, the police will automatically put you in jail for one slap and that everything is going to come out exactly the way he tells it, so I don't know what more we can tell you. If you won't take any action to protect yourself, there's nothing we can do to force you. Hope it all goes well.

Your options have not changed. For some reason you are choosing to not take action.

I suggest you never repeat anything you said above about domestic violence. If ever asked about it, a safe answer is "I don't remember." Absent injury or confession it is unlikely any of your last incidents will be a problem for you.

You have lots of silliness gong on. Stop engaging in it.

Back