Roomate eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpilcher

Me and my sister decided to roommate together april 30,2014.may rent was free.i paid my portion in june she didnt.i paid my potion in july she didnt.and shes not going to pay now we are in the process of eviction.shes bringing different people over.taking things that dont belng.wrecking the apartment.want tend to her cat.its horrible.what can i do to evict and not owe for aparbpi
apartment i want her gone before i catch rent up or move out

Me and my sister decided to roommate together april 30,2014.may rent was free.i paid my portion in june she didnt.i paid my potion in july she didnt.and shes not going to pay now we are in the process of eviction.shes bringing different people over.taking things that dont belng.wrecking the apartment.want tend to her cat.its horrible.what can i do to evict and not owe for aparbpi
apartment i want her gone before i catch rent up or move out

If you both are on the lease, YOU can't evict her.
YOU can speak with the management office or landlord and agree to make the rent current, pay all fees for past due rent by whatever date he or she agrees with (I suggest, if you can, paying ALL monies in FULL by the 1st of September) and asking him or her to EVICT your deadbeat, thief, bum sister.

It's worth a shot, otherwise you'll BOTH eventually be evicted.
If that happens, you'll find renting a DECENT apartment almost impossible for 10-20 years!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back