Auto Loans Employement never vertified by Creditor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd1840

I am a cosigner for my daughter on an auto loan ,done by a friend of ours. The credit company never vertified Employment on this application at all. All of the info provided on the credit application was nothing but false information.,(I was not present at the deal
my daughter and her husband brought the application to my house to sign and i did. At that time I did not know that my daughter had stolen my Id but the friend at the dealership did and told my daughter to catch up on what she did and the Vehicle would be hers..I did not find out about any of the id theft until about a week later when i call my daughter and found out that they fled the state knowing that they were wrong...who or what can i do since all the info on the application (copy i rec. from friend at dealership and that is when she told me the truth about my credit report and my daughter stealing my ID) I was mad that she did not tell me this before I sign all the paper work . Now i am being sued since the care was Repo. What can or should i do . I have clean up alot of what she did and had her arrested. Now i just need help on this...please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back