Electronic harassment

Can law enforcement electronic harass and stalk me in NYS?

What makes you think they are doing it?

They also threaten me but I can't prove it and nobody will believe me

NY is a one party consent state for recording conversations.

"An individual who is a party to either an in-person conversation or electronic communication, or who has the consent of one of the parties to the communication, can lawfully record it or disclose its contents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05 (McKinney 2012)."

RECORDING.pdf (rcfp.org)

You are free to secretly record any contact with law enforcement so you'll have evidence.

Can law enforcement electronic harass and stalk me in NYS? They also threaten me but I can't prove it and nobody will believe me

Interesting dilemma, mate.

Have you filed a complaint against your tormentors with the internal affairs agency employing the alleged miscreants?

Can law enforcement electronic harass and stalk me in NYS? They also threaten me but I can't prove it and nobody will believe me
I also believe that I'm being neural monit
Interesting dilemma, mate.

Have you filed a complaint against your tormentors with the internal affairs agency employing the alleged miscreants?
Not yet because it sounds completely crazy however I know I'm being harassed however I have no idea who exactly but they tell me that they are fbi but then they tell me they are someone else. It sounds crazy but I'm positively sure it's even taken a toll on me physically and ruining my life.

I am taking you seriously; please take what I tell you seriously and hear me out.

There are two possibilities; you are correct and you are being monitored/harassed, or you are incorrect and nothing of the sort is happening. I'm not making any judgments about which is the more likely; just pointing out the obvious. If you are correct then your mental health is perfectly fine because you are perceiving the truth; if you are incorrect then it's all in your head and you need mental health help. Again, no judgements, just pointing out the obvious.

What you need to do first is get your doctor to recommend a mental health professional to assess you.

If you are correct about what is happening and you are not imagining things, then having a mental health professional who will say that you are not mentally ill, will make it easier for others to believe you. If you are not correct then you need to be under the care of a mental health professional anyway.

So either way, it will be beneficial for you to see that mental health professional. It works to your benefit either way.

Can law enforcement electronic harass and stalk me in NYS?

Your use of ambiguous and conclusory terms ("harass" and "stalk") make this question unanswerable.

They also threaten me but I can't prove it and nobody will believe me

Bummer.

If you provide some details (i.e., FACTS), we can provide responses that may be more useful to you.

I also believe that I'm being neural monit

Huh?

Back