Electricity Disagreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali_

Hi I need any help I can get with this situation, because I am at my wits end and extremely stressed.

My roommate and I moved in together in September of 05. I was not very smart and put all of the bills only electric and cable in my name, in the good faith that she would pay. Well during Christmas break we were both in and out of the apartment during the five weeks. Our electic bill came and she decided to run some figures of how she only owes half of the bill for when she was gone. We discussed this, in which I told here this would not work. I decided to pay an extra ten dollars and told her this can't happen again, in which she agreed. Well the next bill came and I was out of town. The day the bill is due she texts me that she only paid half of what she owed. We argued about it and she is now telling me that she will be using her "formula" every month to determine how much she really owes. May I add that her boyfriend pretty much lives there and doesn't pay anything. She is extremely stubborn and won't budge. I'm sick of being nice. I need some serious advice, and would like to know if I can go anywhere legally with this. HELP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back