Electric Company has illegal meters

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveladyrick

Our Electric Meter Has Obviously Been Tampered With By Our Electric Company. The Meter Adds An Extra 10 Kilowatts (kwh) Every Time The Main Breaker Is Turned Off. Also, We've Been 1,400 Miles From Home Since Jan. With The Main Breaker Off And We've Supposedly Used About 38 Kwh With No One There And Being 7 States Away. This Is Humanly Impossible, Yet The Ceo Of Our Utility Called My Wife And I Liars In A Written Response And Refuses To Replace The Meter With An Accurate One, As Well As Reimbursing Us For The Energy We Did Not Use. I'm Disabled With No Income, So We Live On Less Than $3,000 Yr. That My Wife Earns. I Cannot Find Any Government Officials Or Agencies Willing To Make Our Electric Company Correct The Problem. It's Truly A Shame That The Poor And Infirm Consumers Are Treated This Way By Big, Greedy Companies Without Fear Of Reprisals. They Know We're Poor And Cannot Afford An Attorney, That's Why They're Doing This. I've Had Several Heart Attacks, My Kidneys Are Failing, Plus A Long List Of Other Medical Problems. We Can't Take The Stress Of Them Refusing To Deal With Us On This Matter. I Have Many Documents And Scans Proving Our Point, But No One Will Listen To Us. Thank You For Any Help You Can Offer And God Bless You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back