Ebay seller discrimination

MonsterVape

Is there a law that can be used against Ebay that removes "e cig violations" only for new sellers that do not pay to have a Ebay store but not for the sellers that do pay for the use of a E bay store and been selling for awhile?

What happens next?

After we receive your report, we consider the circumstances, including the seller's past history with us. If we decide to take action, we may send the seller a warning, remove the listing, or limit the seller's buying and selling privileges.

We usually won't suspend a seller's account unless the seller has violated our policies multiple times.

In accordance with our User Privacy Notice, we don't share any specific action we take about a listing.

If you do a search on ebay you will see sellers with ebay stores that have sold thousands of e-cig and vaping equipment, but they manage to remove mine within moments of posting. Now mind you I am a legal registered business. When I first started selling the products on ebay they was going out the door faster than I could order more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Short answer: No. There is no law that will make eBay do business with anyone.

No. They can enforce their policies as they see fit. They don't have to be 'fair' or 'equitable'.

I Understand the short answer is no but is there anything and I mean anything that can me used being they do break their own policy to allow some larger members to post them items.

Ah - you're losing potential business, aren't you?

Back