Corporate Law ebay Husband/wife pull a fast one on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Artist

Here is my sad legal issue.
A summary of the facts: While I was visiting 20 year friends this past February, I asked them to list my reproduction prints on ebay. My "friends" are husband and wife full time ebay sellers who work from home.
They agreed to a 50/50 commission on sold prints after ebay fees and costs are paid.
We then began selling my prints on ebay.
After 4 weeks and 70+ print sales, my ebay friends told me that they no longer wanted to sell my prints on ebay due to the increase in ebay listing fees, and that they wanted to get back to selling there antiques on ebay.
I had no problem with there decision and I was grateful for there help.
At this time I was offered a new job in a new town, so off I went.
Once I arrived at my new town, I was checking ebay to view any of the last sales of my prints. It was at this time that I became aware that my prints were being re listed on ebay.
The new listings were all managed by the wife who told me only seven days before that her and her husband no longer wanted to sell my prints on ebay.
After several emails to the both of them as to what was going on, The wife responded by email to inform me that she was never part of our agreement to sell my prints on ebay.
She informed me that my agreement was only with her husband, and that she will now be selling my prints on her own ebay store and auctions. That sure was news to me!
Her husband now clams no part of any of it, and his wife is cashing in on my hard work.
Ebay says they don't get involved in this kind of dispute.
What to do?
Any thoughts on how I can stop my X-friends from fraudulently profiting from my work on ebay?
Thanks for reading… :cool: .

update...........

I spoke with ebay...They called me to say that its to bad that i was taken by 2 of there sellers, and there is nothing they can do about it....
Also i spoke with a lawyer, and he said that he can help me out but its gonna cost me big money.....$350.00 per hour....haha...
So, i have decided to simply start ebay-selling myself now and crush my x-friends business by slashing the prices of my prints and shirts to next to nothing.
I have everything in place now, and will launch my line of products that were stolen from me last march on Sept 1st.
Not angry anymore, just gonna get even within my rights.
Would love to see the looks on there greedy little faces when i flood the web with my prints and shirts.....
Thats all.... done with this board now.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back