Consumer Fraud Ebay allegeded to have sold merchandise to a whiner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreeannaGood

Hello,

I bought several ITEMS in different sizes and colours for my family for Christmas and they all came in the original packaging.

After giving them out to my family members I had several remaining which I decided to sell on eBay.

Since the boxes take up too much room I threw them away but I kept the bags.

I sold a couple online with no problems.

Recently a customer sent me a response and told me that they were fake.

The stuff had the registered trademarked insignia on it the trademark logo stitching at the back of the item.

I want to know if I have to pay refund even though there was no refund/return policy.

This person has threatened to go to the police and also want me to pay more money then they had originally given me. What should I do?

Thank You

Edited to help you STOP blabbing and incriminating yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I bought several ITEMS in different sizes and colours for my family for Christmas and they all came in the original packaging.

After giving them out to my family members I had several remaining which I decided to sell on eBay.

Since the boxes take up too much room I threw them away but I kept the bags.

I sold a couple online with no problems.

Recently a customer sent me a response and told me that they were fake.

The stuff had the registered trademarked insignia on it the trademark logo stitching at the back of the item.

I want to know if I have to pay refund even though there was no refund/return policy.

This person has threatened to go to the police and also want me to pay more money then they had originally given me. What should I do?

Thank You

Edited to help you STOP blabbing and incriminating yourself

You could choose to return his or her money.

The police won't care, especially in the UK.

If you sold the JUNK to some sucker, err CUSTOMER in Denmark, USA, Mexico; all the better for you.

The UK cops have no say in it, and the Mexican, US, whatever cops can't touch you safely hiding, err operating in the UK.

Unless you keep trying to sell FAKE stuff, then the authorities might take an interest in your doings.

I am no longer a wizard or shaman in good standing, so my predictions often are wrong.

But, I predict if you ignore this critter, it'll all go away.

Who knows, he or she might be a scammer, scamming good, honest, conmen, err businessmen like yourself.

Its also NOT smart to suddenly become an expert about the legitimacy of that JUNK apparel.

You can bet if you procured it on the cheap from some dude in China, its probably just junk.

But, what isn't just junk made in China these days?

Yeah, not much.

Stop fooling with eBay, CraigsList, etc... Keep your day job, unless you want legal troubles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back