Criminal Law DUI Charges, Suspended License

Status
Not open for further replies.

len979

Before I spend lots of money on an attorney, can any of the attorneys here or people who have experience dealing with ICE give me their opinions on what my chances are applying for a Green Card. This is my situation....

I came to the US on an F1 visa in 1995 and have been out of status for years. I was young and did a few stupid things where I got involved with the law.... I got arrested 5 times between 1997 and 1999 for driving with a suspended license in Massachusetts. I paid the required fine each time, but re-offended again before I got my license back. The last disposition for driving under suspension was continued without a finding and ultimately dismissed in early 2000 after paying the required fine.

I was then arrested again in early 2004 for driving under the influence (DUI). I paid the required fine and went to AA classes and the case was continued without a finding and then dismissed in early 2005. I deeply regret all the dumb and stupid things I did, but I feel I've cleaned up my act these last few years.

I got married to a US citizen in August 2007. The marriage is very much legit. We have bought two different houses together and have wedding, family, and numerous vacation pictures.

The BIG Question is ..... What are my chances of getting a Green Card with all those arrests?

Also, what's a rough estimate on immigration attorney fees in massachusetts to handle my case?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Len

You need an attorney.

Start calling around locally.

Honestly, your issues cannot be answered on a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back