Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris90280

I was 15 when i was charged with Possession of Marijuana. There were 3 of us. in Total we had about half an oz. of Chronic does it matter what kinda of marijuana it was? But i was only caring was i use which is my personal stash.the cop question me and he asked me "whos dope is It"My answer what "its mine" and on of my friend said that "it was ours" which were the 3 of us. For me saying that are they going to charge me for the half an oz.? or what i had?My other friend had backpack whick had a Bong and marijuana but he did not know that the box had marijuana. He told the cop that he didnt haave any. But he did not know he had some. How Will he be charged with that?In my ticket or citation it said in the bottom "Less 1oz.".What I want to know is what can the judge give me as in a punishment? When Can I say that i use it for Personal Use? or someone has to ask me Whats the Purpose of use? If im fined can i pay the ticket and not get community service?

Thank You For your time.

Originally posted by Chris90280:
I was 15 when i was charged with Possession of Marijuana. There were 3 of us. in Total we had about half an oz. of Chronic does it matter what kinda of marijuana it was? But i was only caring was i use which is my personal stash.the cop question me and he asked me "whos dope is It"My answer what "its mine" and on of my friend said that "it was ours" which were the 3 of us. For me saying that are they going to charge me for the half an oz.? or what i had?My other friend had backpack whick had a Bong and marijuana but he did not know that the box had marijuana. He told the cop that he didnt haave any. But he did not know he had some. How Will he be charged with that?In my ticket or citation it said in the bottom "Less 1oz.".What I want to know is what can the judge give me as in a punishment? When Can I say that i use it for Personal Use? or someone has to ask me Whats the Purpose of use? If im fined can i pay the ticket and not get community service?
Seems as though you admitted to possession. As I don't know the specific facts of the case as set forth within the police report it's difficult to say. The story is confusing but suffice it to say that you'll be advised of your rights and should have representation, even if free and provided by the courts and that person will have all the answers. There are many variables. I think it's easy to say that you should now probably stay very clear of the stuff since a second offense might probe to be very problematic for you, especially if you have the ability to expunge the original arrest. Pleading may assist you especially if it is a first offense. You'll be advised of your options by your attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back