Drug Company Class Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic454321

Jurisdiction
Florida
Hello, i'm not sure what I should do, but I want to file a lawsuit against a SSRI drug manufacturer and dont know where to start. The only advice I get is from attorneys trying to get money from a previously won class action lawsuit. They say they will take my case for free but nothing that I'm suffering from is on their list. Im willing to pay for a lawyer and/or join a class action but I dont know where I should start since I've never done this before. Is there a place that I cant search for class action lawsuits against a particular company? Google is giving me nothing, thank you for any help you can give.

Did you report the problems you've been having to the FDA?

Have you checked the FDA site to see what the results from the clinical trials were when that SSRI was approved for sale in the US?

Is there a place that I cant search for class action lawsuits against a particular company?

No, mate, there is NO one place to discover active class action lawsuits.

However, there are MANY websites that offer that information for FREE.

These are but a small taste (the "perfct" bite -or- "amuse buoche" as our French cousins might say) to stimulate your legal appetite:

WARNING, I neither endorse or even recommend any of these websites, I am merely demonstrating that such websites do EXIST!

I suggest you proceed cautiously and make sure YOU conduct proper due diligence before engaging anyone or anything mentioned on any of these websites!!!!

Class Action Lawsuits and Investigations

Consumer Action - Class Action Database

Open Class Action Lawsuit Settlements Archives | Top Class Actions

Class Action Lawsuits | List of Open Cases, Settlements & Rebates

No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements - April 2020

Class Action Lawsuits (List: Open Cases, Settlements, Info)

Class Action Index

===========================================

I want to file a lawsuit against a SSRI drug manufacturer

Because...??

They say they will take my case for free but nothing that I'm suffering from is on their list.

What does "their list" mean?

Im willing to pay for a lawyer and/or join a class action but I dont know where I should start since I've never done this before.

One does not typically "join a class action." If there is a class action suit, then you either are or are not a member of the class. While you can opt out of a class action, it is very rare to be required to opt in. As far as filing a non-class action lawsuit, you consult with lawyers and choose one that you like and who believes that you have a meritorious case. If you're willing to give a $20,000+ deposit against future fees and pay $300+ per hour for the lawyer's time (which is incredibly unusual since lawsuits of this sort are typically handled on contingency), that will make it more likely that you'll be able to find a lawyer willing to take the case.

Is there a place that I cant search for class action lawsuits against a particular company?

Sure there is.

Google is giving me nothing

Ok, then maybe there are no class actions pending against the company in question. Class actions are not kept secret. If one exists, there will be at least some publicity about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back