driving permits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia JustSayin

Jurisdiction
Arkansas
hello
thank you for taking the time to read my question.
is it possible to get a driving permit with a suspended drivers license? the reason im asking is because, my license is suspended but i have to do community service starting tuesday of next week and my only way of being able to complete this program is for me to drive myself there. and without a license im taking yet another huge risk but willing to do so only because all my first infractions have been revoked since day one when getting on probation and unfortunately i signed on a ten year to the door if i mess up one time and im not off probation till july 27 2018 and i have to complete 54 community service hours and on top of that i have fees i have to pay monthly to probation and a thousand dollar fine that was due back in august that i havent been able to pay a dime on yet and the only way for that to be possible is if i drive myself back and forth to a job but then again taking a huge chance with a driving on suspended which leads me to one more question i unfortunately decided to drive two fridays ago for the first time in years and was pulled over for no license plate light which of coarse led to my truck being impounded because of no license so i ended up with a ticket so would that be considered a New Charge driving on suspended? court is next week for that and i just would like to prepare myself for the possible outcome of prison for the first time if indeed it is considered to be a new charge because of the whole first infractions thing not being apart of my probation agreement. i have just one other question, i know i can have my record expunged but just curious as to when that would take place. does it happen when my probation is up in july of next year or do i file for this whenever meaning anytime sooner than next year?

thank you so kindly for your time

sincerely
tiffany baker

I think you aren't stupid.
Therefore, I know you already know the answer to your question.

excuse you?????????
no actually i dont know the answer to either three of the questions that ive asked

No, goodbye to you!!!

If you could get a drivers license after you've been suspended or revoked, why would anyone ever get suspended or revoked?

The answer isn't YES!!!!!

Thread closed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back