Drivetime

K

kraazykrow1

Jurisdiction
Arizona
Back in 2013 i purchased a vehicle from Drivetime and the salesman kept saying and all youll pay is $256.00 IN next 2 weeks . After making the payment a customer service person called me 2 weeks requesting another payment and it was then that i find out that i was stuck in a loan of $512.00 A MONTH FOR 5 YRS. I had just had a Bankruptcy discharged and this truck was to help re-establish my credit well after 4yrs. of struggling to pay this outrageous interest on this loan i decided to check my credit to see if it had went up after making payments for 4Yrs. To refinance the loan ... Only to find that BRIDGECREST (formerly known as Drivetime) NEVER REPORTED MY PAYMENTS TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!! I would like to know is that a breach of contract and if so could i be released from the vechicle if i returned it as a voluntary re-possession without them returning to sue me for the balance? Or could i sue them for never reporting my credit even after lie-ing everytime i was a little late being threatened that it would show up on my credit which AGAIN THEY NEVER REPORTED?

You're not going to like this:

1 - Had you thoroughly and carefully read your loan contract before signing it you would have known what you were getting into. You apparently did not pay attention to what you were signing.

2 - No lender is ever obligated to report to credit bureaus. It's completely voluntary. And, yes, they can report you late without ever having to report you on time.

You have nothing to sue for and no way of getting out of your current contract (without serious consequences) unless you refinance with another lender.

Back