do you file rule1.540b as a motion or appea

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammydovo

hi i need help!! i live in broward county and have been working with child support enforce ment for 9 yeas we finally found him in ga. were we took him to court and he was found to have to pay 64.000 dollars of back child support/but my x being slick drove to miami and opene a case lieing on court papers saying all the cases were closed and that he only owed for 15 years of child support for two kids was4.200 the magistrate because i did n;t no about the case untill it wato late ruled in my x husbands favor i tryed making a motion to be heard and the magistrate refuse to hear my side and gave me a 30 min lecture on missing my court date and would not allow me to speak saying her judgement was final my x allso put in a finanial affidavit were he lied stating he does not own a home when he does he stated he owns no cars he does and he lied about his pay, he file a motion to lower child support and she asked him about why he didnot put the home he owns and ect then told him to file a new affidavit and rescudgled the hearing for nov 17 please i need help to file some thing before that date thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back