Do I need to sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlovescash6

Bought a car from a well known dealership on the central coast in May 2007, as of now I can't drive it, and can't get any help from the dealership, I have spoke to all of the Gm, They were suppose to be getting me a different car, one thats reliable. They have not gone back to me, and wont return my phone calls.

I haven't even had the car a year and it has so many problems.

I'm despersate!
Help!

You can take all of your information to an attorney for advice and file a complaint with the State Attorney General or Consurmer Advocate. You need to get out the manual on the vehicle and read the warranty and what steps you are supposed to take. Everything needs to be in writing sent CRRR.

You do not say if the car you bought was new or used. Typically new cars have warranties to cover major issues. Used cars usually only come with a 30-90 day warranty (if any) unless you purchase an extended warranty. You are well beyond any lemon law period if your state has one.

Read your contract to see what if any warranty was included. If you are beyond any warranty period and the dealership did not put into writing any liability for them for vehicle failure, then the dealership has no responsibility towards your vehicle.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back