Do I have to pay her back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy the personal touch army adds to his FREE advice. Army calls them as they are. lol

your right ! army does for the most part gives out good sound advise..but theres a time and place for bloubeeting and belittling someone looking for help

And when someone names you as being in charge of the forums, you can make that decision and admonish everyone who does not post the way you think they should. Until then, you're stuck with things as they are.

And I would very much like to see the rule in this site's TOS that says I have to be unbiased. Can you show it to me, please?

I frankly don't care whether he cares what I think or not.

....and how can I provide for them and pay this woman back who I am no longer involved with.

Assets.
Do you own a house?
Do you or your wife own a car?
If you owe money, those are fair game.
If she were to get a judgment against you she could garnish your paycheck, and your wife's as well.
You may think she can't prove her case, but that doesn't mean she won't sue you.

When I first broke up with Natalie 6 weeks ago she texted me all the time asking about the money and telling me how wrong I did her, and I told her to never contact me again and that she would get her damn money.

OOPS!
You admitted that you owe the money! You better hope she didn't save that text conversation! I bet she did!

I wish she would just leave me alone and let me work on my marriage.

Just like a collection agency- Natalie will hound you until the debt is paid in full. She won't go away- you do owe her money. If you want her to go away then pay her. Get a loan if you must, but she has every right to pursue you for the debt.

Since you are the one who is dissatisfied with the responses, perhaps you are the one who should leave.

your right ! army does for the most part gives out good sound advise..but theres a time and place for bloubeeting and belittling someone looking for help

*browbeating.

Now please stop hijacking other threads with your nonsense.

Damn ! your spelling is very good. but i think going stick around just to make sure ya'll aint to lackadaisical(big word)in helping others with legal issues...i,m going to keep my eye on ya'll...thanks

You guys make me chuckle.

Thanks, Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back