dna test

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyn1516

So my ex girlfriend had a baby that might be mines. So she lied about the babies birthday .i been trying to get a dna test but she doesn't want to do it.. i was going to hired a lawyer to file for a DNA test but she test me last week and told me the baby was taken by child protective service (CPS) .. So now i gotta go thru then for a dna test .. So my question is "how do i find out which CPS is handling the babies case if she doesn't want to tell were the case is being handle?"

Ya i know but i wanna know is there a faster way to find out ..or i gotta call all the CPS to.find were her case being handled

Ya i know but i wanna know is there a faster way to find out ..or i gotta call all the CPS to.find were her case being handled

If you're SMART, you let a sleeping bear sleep.

Don't ever poke a sleeping bear!

So far, that isn't your child.

CPS likely took the kid because she was abusing drugs, which abused the baby, too.

Is this a road you wish to travel?

If it is, contact CPS, provide them yoru details and her details; and your assertion you're the bio-dad.

CPS will direct you where to go for the testing.

Why?

Because, they'll get you on the hook for support IF you're the proud poppa.

If you do decide you definitely want to know about the baby, can you try calling CPS in the area where your ex-girlfriend lives?

The agcy. that handles child abuse in Ma. is the Dept. of Children & Families (DCF) - you might try calling them.

1 800 792 - 5200 (main #)

I'm gonna start to poke the sleeping bear .. I wanna be in the babies life and if that's the case that she was doing drug they would most likely give me full custody of the baby right or wrong

I'm gonna start to poke the sleeping bear .. I wanna be in the babies life and if that's the case that she was doing drug they would most likely give me full custody of the baby right or wrong

Whether you get custody of the child will depend on many things.

The first thing will be a paternity test that PROVES you are the pappy.

The sleeping bear isn't the state or CPS.

The state is simply stepping in until a proper resolution is had for the kid.

The real sleeping bear is the mammy.

Mammy's drugged out today, but she'll clean up in a few weeks or months, then she'll come growling, clawing, and howling, wanting HER baby back.

That's when the real fun begins for you, assuming you are proven to be the baby's pappy!!!!

When the drugged out, conked out, zonked out, recently "rehabilitated" mammy comes to get her kid back from you (assuming you are proven to be the pappy).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back