Dna refusal

Jurisdiction
Georgia
My son was murdered on Sept 9, 2014 and I never had him to mention anything about a baby the day my attorney interviewed wittneses this young lady mentioned to my attorney that her child was my son, well I filed for a wrongful death lawsuit against the apt complex but she refuse to allow a DNA by never keeping her appointments I explained to my attorney way before now that the girl was lying she has even blocked my attorney from calling her. Now the statue is about to run out for my case why did he play with this so long Now no one else will take my case it's too late he finally sent me a letter withdrawing. What can I do?

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
May God comfort you as you mourn your son.

I suggest you discuss your concerns with another attorney or two, tomorrow.

The initial consultation is normally FREE.

You still have at least six months to file, so relax.

You are the legal next of kin to your deceased son.

The child has no standing until his mother conducts a paternity test.

You, by the way, don't have to submit your DNA to help that creature besmirch the good name of your deceased child.
I suggest you file your case, ignore that interloper and her lies!!

I filed for a wrongful death lawsuit against the apt complex

Why against the apartment complex? Did an owner or employee of the complex murder your son?

Now the statue is about to run out for my case

What statute? The statute of limitations is 2 years. If you already "filed" the lawsuit then the statute of limitations is no longer an issue.

Now no one else will take my case it's too late he finally sent me a letter withdrawing.

What reason did your attorney have for withdrawing?

What reasons have other attorneys given you for not taking your case?

And what does the girl and the baby have to do with your wrongful death case?

Back