Divorce and return of gold

How [do I] get [a] divorce

By filing a complaint or petition for divorce (not sure which term is used in Indiana) with the appropriate court. Did you really not know that?

and my poperty from him

Why is your husband (I assume that's what "the Hus" means) in possession of property that you claim to be yours? Have you called or otherwise spoken with him about obtaining this property? If not, why not? If so, what was his response?

Thanku.
My gold is with him. But now he says it is with me not with him. All the home appliances which my parents gave me is also with him , he says all are brought by him

Thanku.
My gold is with him. But now he says it is with me not with him. All the home appliances which my parents gave me is also with him , he says all are brought by him

Of course a thief would say, "What gold? I have no gold that belongs to her. I have no appliances of hers. "

The best thing you can do after all these years is move on, live the best life you can, and have no contact with thieves and/or liars!

You didn't answer my question about why, after eight years of separation, your property is with him, but never mind.

After so much time, don't you think it's possible that he has bought new appliances and gotten rid of what your parents bought eight-plus years ago? After living separately for nearly a decade, do you really care about a bunch of old appliances?

In any event, when you file for divorce, you can request whatever property you want, and the court will adjudicate the matter. After such a long period of time, you may have a difficult time proving that he is still in possession of any given asset if he denies that he has it.

I was trying to bring back d relationship to normalcy. But everything got flop I have filed d case for divorce but it s getting dragged by d opponent so I am searching is der any other method to get rid off dis . or how d case can be moved faster

I was trying to bring back d relationship to normalcy. But everything got flop I have filed d case for divorce but it s getting dragged by d opponent so I am searching is der any other method to get rid off dis . or how d case can be moved faster

Indiana offers both fault and no-fault divorces.

Indiana law requires, depending upon the county, for divorce petitions to be filed in the Superior Court, Circuit Court or the Domestic Relations Court of the county.

The court will then assign the case a number, and will have the rights to facilitate and grant the orders as to: property, debt, support, custody, visitation and anything else that is contested or is a facet of the marriage that must be divided.

On the top of every document that is filed with the court the name of the court must be noted on top of the document.

An at fault divorce places blame on one (or both) party (parties), and can only be considered if one spouse believes that there is reasonable evidence of a felony conviction, impotence or insanity.

If there are minor children between you and the other spouse, that complicates things, as does real estate ownership.

If you have NO minor children or own no real estate, that makes things easier.

The below website offers more details, and you can access the necessary forms.

How to File for Divorce in Indiana | Rocket Lawyer

is der any other method to get rid off dis .

I don't know what "get rid off [sic] dis [sic]" might mean.

or how d case can be moved faster

Faster than what? Even if you had provided information about the status of your divorce case (e.g., date of filing and current procedural posture), no one here would be able to tell you anything constructive about moving the case forward. If you have an attorney, discuss this with him/her. If you don't have an attorney, I suggest you at least consult with one.

Back