disorderly conduct on a bus/altercation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia67

My son was on his way home one day and an angry passenger with her two children boarded the bus. An older gentlemen accidently bumped into one of her children. She began to speak to the older gentlemen by cursing at him and disrespecting him after he said he was sorry. My son decides to speak up for the older gentlemen. She then begans to come for my son speaking to him very vulgarly we won't say what she said. However she then starts moving closer to my son and gets in his face and proceeds to pole him in his eye they began to fight on the bus other passengers break up the fight. Police were called. Witnesses were questioned she was taken to jail and my son was hand cuffed and taken to a holding cell for thirty minutes. They had him fill out a statement and let him go with a citation to go to court. This happen in fulton county georgia its not settled yet and its been going on for six months now. His court dates have been cancelled because the judge is a no show twice. I'm just worried about the outcome everyone is saying oh its fulton county all he will get is probation and a fine no jail time. But I'm still worried.
Signed a worried mother

Georgia67 oops I just noticed I posted this in the wrong category to who ever reads this post please forgive me

It doesn't matter much who started it. They both engaged in the fight and both were wrong.
Fulton County or elsewhere, I wouldntvexpect more than a short probation, fine, and maybe some community service hours.
If witness statements favor him at all he might even be lucky enough to work with the attorney and get a dismissal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back