Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Disorderly Conduct and Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc624

I was at this party last night in SoHo and I had a bit too much to drink so I don't remember what happened. I woke up in a cell and I had two summons one for disorderly conduct and one for harassment. I'm really worried right now and I was wondering if there was any way to find out what exactly I'm being charged with and what type of fines I will have to pay. And whether to plead guilty or not.

Well I found out from my friend that I was pushing people around and harassing girls last night so the bouncer wanted to throw me out but I did not want to leave so he called in the cops. I'm pretty worried right now any advice would be great.

Well you didn't provide a whole lot of detail but from what you described it sounds like you could be charged with public drunkness, assault (if you hit anyone), perhaps and sexual harrasement, and maybe verbal assault. I find it hard to believe that the cops wouldn't tell you more before they released you, and do you have a trail date, or do you know what's going to happen legally? If you know, or once you find out, contacting a lawyer is most likely the best course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back