Professional Malpractice Disable Victim mistreated and failed to correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacemaker848

This happen in Dec 19 2013 My jaw got broken went to emergency room then was told to go to Kern Medical Center but they send me home KMC did, cause of Holiday was delayed of treatment until Jan 13 2014 but health Insurance hired wrong doctor to work on my Jaw then never see the surgeon after the surgery or on the followup appointment which was Jan 24 2014 that day I relays they have done bad very bad job on my Jaw, I did see many doctors such as UCLA, USC hospitals both knows and told me I really need a OMFS, I did find a lawyer and he filed a claim against my Health Insurance and to the doctor that worked on my Jaw, But my lawyer also failed to help to complete my case cause he said he can't afford it, but have until Fan 9 2015 to find a different lawyer but if I can't and the limitation almost runs call him and he'll renew for me, I did everything everyone ask of me, I called that lawyer cause had no luck find another lawyer but he refuse to answer my calls or call back now time has ran out still can't my jaw fixes or my TMJ fixes I am stuck in a hole everyone put me in...

Your ability to sue most medical providers is often very limited or nonexistent.

Suing insurance carriers is often impossible, because your contract of insurance limits your remedy to mediation or arbitration.

Read your contract of coverage.

Have you thought about suing the person who broke your jaw?

It isn't clear what your question is. If you are looking for an attorney, there is a button at the top of the page to help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back