dirty car dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrocafella

ok so i bought my first car 03 cadillac cts in aug 07. now wen i got it i was tricked into alot of thing me being young of course i got suckered. So i got a 3yr warrenty with "autosource" warrenty. ive had a couple problems wit the car so i dont even take it to the dealer anymore cuz all they do is mess it up. 1 time i went in wit brakes and left without any brakes. The other day my car dies out on me my mechanic tells me i need a fuel pump. Now i call to see abuot the fuel pump cuz i dont see anythin on the fuel pump in the warrenty. and i find out that "autosource" sent out a letter in sept sayin that my app. was denied being that the dealer never paid on time. so now wat i go to the dealer to find out more info. he tells me a b/s story about how that company is going out of business and that he will honor the warrenty in his shop but he says he wont return the the money i paid for the warrenty. isnt he wrong? i have a contract statin i paid for an "autosource" warrenty not his dealership. wat do i do? not to mention these guys are terrible business people really nasty and tricky. so i really dont wanna do anymore business wit them at all let alone let them touch my car anymore. its not good wen the mechanic tells you i never worked on a cadillac in my life.

It's difficult reading your post since it is written in a dialect I do not understand.

So, tell me this (in standard English): Have you been damaged? If so, how? If so, what is the dollar amount of your damage? Who caused the damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back