DHR Issues

Jessica Milner

Jurisdiction
Alabama
Hi my name is (REDACTED TO KEEP SCAMMER'S FROM TORMENTING YOU) and I have some questions about my local DHR. I am on a safety plan and have been since my daughter was born on BIRTH DATE REDACTED (to protect your CHILD'S privacy). My case worker is (REDACTED TO PRESERVE PRIVACY) ever there and she is not getting anything accomplished I have passed all drug screens and have a job and my own home all in which they said I had to have to get my daughter back but yet can not get in touch with my worker and call every week I have not had visitation in over a month and even when I did it was not like it was supposed yo be which was every week she is never there to contact. Can someone please give me some advice on what I need to do!!! My # is (deleted by moderator)..... thank you

I am on a safety plan and have been since my daughter was born which was BIRTH DATE REDACTED.

Please briefly explain what a "safety plan" is and why you are on one. Also, beyond you being "on a safety plan," it sounds like your child was removed from your custody.

My case worker is REDACTED TO PROTECT PRIVACY ever there

Hardly ever where?

and she is not getting anything accomplished

What is it that you think she's supposed to be accomplishing?

Can someone please give me some advice on what I need to do!

How about calling the case worker's supervisor and/or visiting her office and/or emailing her and/or sending her a letter and/or retaining an attorney?

Back