Deprived of my rights under color of law

Rene Jose

Jurisdiction
Texas
As I've continued to research my child support I realized that the Agency Is indeed a corporation that is funded by the federal government. They are contractors. I believe that I was manipulated into siging a title IV- D contract without knowing. What steps can I take to free myself of this manipulstion?

"The Social Security Act of 1975 contains Title IV-D—a federal law that, in part, requires every state to manage a child support enforcement program. To help fund these programs, the federal government provides money to each state. These funds help cover the operational costs involved in child support enforcement—including establishing orders, enforcement efforts and tracking and reporting.

The Child Support Division (of the Office of the Attorney General) is the official "Title IV-D agency" in Texas. Our purpose is to help ensure that children receive the support they need and deserve....

Despite its official-sounding name, Title IV-D simply refers to the federal law that requires states to manage a public child support program. This is important because many parents do not have an attorney to help them with child support matters or know how to establish or enforce a court order on their own.

Title IV-D allows the state of Texas to help these families by:

What exactly is your issue? What rights were you deprived of?

As I've continued to research my child support I realized that the Agency Is indeed a corporation that is funded by the federal government. They are contractors. I believe that I was manipulated into siging a title IV- D contract without knowing. What steps can I take to free myself of this manipulstion?

Well, gee, your "realization" is dead wrong. The child support agency for Texas is the Child Support Division of the state Office of Attorney General. It is not a corporation but a state agency created by the Texas Legislature. Sure, states get some funding from the federal government to help them run their child support services, but that in no way interferes with any of your rights.

If you are court ordered to pay child support then the only way you can get the support obligation to stop is to go back to court and get the court to terminate the order. But given that you have an obligation to support your children, that's extremely unlikely to happen. And don't you want to support your your own kids? Are you saying you simply want to turn your back on them?

Have you requested a paternity test?

If not, you can request a paternity test to determine if the child(ren) is (are) yours.

In the future, DON'T engage in intercourse with females and you will know with 1,000,000% certainty that YOU AREN'T THE FATHER, should anyone ever accuse of being the father of any child(ren)!!!!!

Back