Department of Family Children Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keoffry Russell

My children was ordered back to me Nov 2014 by Judge Bobby Simmons Clayton Co Juvenile Court. The order was forwarded to my case worker at that time. No response from DFCS. I called and called no response. Finally in March they invited me over. I was told the order i had said something completely different than clearly what was stated from Judge Simmons. Come to find out they have put my 5 year old on Risperdal and other anti psychotic drugs and has left him in a different mental state. The state of Georgia has changed my kid life when they should have followed the order from Judge Simmons. Is there any one out there can help me? You will see clearly the state is at fault.

My children was ordered back to me Nov 2014 by Judge Bobby Simmons Clayton Co Juvenile Court. The order was forwarded to my case worker at that time. No response from DFCS. I called and called no response. Finally in March they invited me over. I was told the order i had said something completely different than clearly what was stated from Judge Simmons. Come to find out they have put my 5 year old on Risperdal and other anti psychotic drugs and has left him in a different mental state. The state of Georgia has changed my kid life when they should have followed the order from Judge Simmons. Is there any one out there can help me? You will see clearly the state is at fault.

You need a GA licensed attorney to assist you.
An internet legal forum discusses far less complex and important things.

This is the link for the website of GA DCFS:

Child Abuse & Neglect | Division of Family and Children Services

You should have requested a state funded lawyer before or during the child removal proceedings.

I suggest you try and see if such a state funded lawyer is still a possibility.

As far as your child's medical and emotional state, you should take him to a hospital or medical facility to be reevaluated and reexamined.

You should also seek a mental health reevaluation.

Once you have done those tasks, you will have a better picture of what your child requires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back