Dental malpractice

LennyNY

Jurisdiction
New York
Hi Forum,
Last year i put new crowns(bridge) Since then i had pain TMJ like. Complain to doc didn't do anything, i had to pay out of pocket again, to different doc, for the same job. So, I was going to numerous doctors, trying to correct problem, even trip to ER with pain. Pain just was stronger and stronger. I tied to get lawyer, last year, but last year, answers was "it's possible, but hard to prove that is TMJ". Now, my jaws are locked, starting TMJ treatment this week. But my question, do i still have a chance to go after that original DDS, who cause this?

Thank you

You always have a chance along with the chance to obtain an attorney.

If you can not find an attorney then your chances just went to zero.

Good Luck.

If you cannot find an attorney to take a malpractice case on a contingency your chances are zero.

Unless you are willing to hire an attorney at his hourly rate with a hefty retainer. Then your chances might be better but it will cost you many thousands out of pocket to get there.

If you cannot find an attorney to take a malpractice case on a contingency your chances are zero.

Unless you are willing to hire an attorney at his hourly rate with a hefty retainer. Then your chances might be better but it will cost you many thousands out of pocket to get there.
Trying, looking...

Back