Denied unemployment

Status
Not open for further replies.

texas7492

I was recently terminated from the investment fund I worked as a stock trader with due to "performance reasons". I have substantial evidence of how innundated I was by the company giving me responsibilities that were just as time crucial and important as my trades which I communicated to my functional leaders as well as management letting them know that I was not able to effectively complete everything due to the importance of each duty I had been given due to covering for maternity leave, covering for 2 week overseas honeymoon, training new hire, etc. when I had over 700 accounts that I was solely responsible for trading. On top of that the head trader I worked under was having an affair and decided to make me the one person she (and her lover!) would tell, making the constant flow of IM's (I have all the print outs of them), phone calls from them both to me almost daily for a year and a half extremely excessive. When it came down to my performance the head trader whose butt I covered didn't do the same for me. Now my unemployment eligibility has been denied, do I have grounds to appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back